IICRC Certified Firm Code of Ethics
IICRC Certified Firms are known for their high level of technical experience and professionalism.
With the rapid increase in consumer calls due to the demand for cleaning and restoration projects, Certified Firms are working in the field every day. With unmatched expertise to complete complex projects, Certified Firms give consumers peace of mind that the job will be completed right the first time.
The IICRC has a Code of Ethics and a commitment pledge that all Certified Firms agree to, as a condition of their being granted status as an IICRC Certified Firm.
At RestoPros of Northeast Georgia we take this code of ethics, our reputation and the quality of service we provide to our customers very seriously.
The Code of Ethics We Pledge as part of becoming an IICRC Certified Firm.
- Present a professional image, including but not limited to, appearance,
grooming, equipment, attire, and attitude.
- Maintain an awareness of and knowledge about IICRC published standards,
relevant to the Certified Firm’s operations.
- Seek and promote education and training for technicians to enhance
- Have an IICRC Certified Technician supervise or be present on all job sites.
- If the Certified Firm no longer has a Certified Technician on staff, the Certified Firm agrees to hire or obtain a replacement Certified Technician as soon as possible, but in no event later than twelve (12) months. If the Certified Firm fails to hire or obtain a replacement Certified Technician, the Certified Firm agrees to cease advertising as a Certified Firm for those services which require such Certified Technician.
- Be truthful; provide service that results in elevated levels of customer
satisfaction; be prompt; conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness; build consumer confidence in the industry; and promote good relations with affiliate industries.
- Avoid confusing or misleading consumers by providing accurate information to them about prices, services, and products.
- Comply with government rules and regulations.
- Avoid conflicts of interest and the appearance of conflicts of interest.
- Use the IICRC name, logo, certification marks, and trademarks only in the
manner authorized and approved by the IICRC (always follow logo use memo found in the Certified Firm toolbox).
- Maintain a written customer complaint policy which includes at least the
following elements: a.) a designated person who responds to customer
complaints; b.) a commitment to respond, in writing, to verbal or written
complaints within five (5) business days; and c.) an agreement to use Better
Business Bureau or similar alternative dispute resolution process, with a
neutral mediator, in an effort to resolve customer complaints.
- Agree to comply with rules, policies, and procedures of the IICRC, as such polices, and procedure now exist or as they may be amended in the future